Tag, I'm it...

A) The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
B) Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
C) At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. If you want to, of course, no pressure, after all, it's not like a chain letter or anything...

The questions are:

1. Ten years ago I was... working for a manufacturing company terminating wires for little more then minimum wage

2. Five things on today's to do list: in no particular order
  • get the peacock shawl pattern laminated

  • go knit at the LYS

  • train the flunky how to import people

  • eat dinner with the kids

  • pay bills


  • 3. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire: pay off all the bills. Buy stuff for friends and family. Open a shop/studio. Travel, a lot. (Yeah, I'm not noble.)

    4. Three bad habits:
  • I procrastinate (which is why it took days to get the me-me done)

  • I make poor money choices (I bought more sock yarn yesterday...)

  • I'm addicted to knitting (although, it might not be a bad thing)


  • 5. Five places I've lived:
  • Redmond, OR

  • Quartzsite, AZ

  • Boise, ID

  • New Meadows, ID

  • Wiesbaden, Hess (Germany)


  • People I'm tagging:
  • Amy

  • Trish

  • Red
  • 2 comments:

    emicat said...

    I enjoyed reading that meme. So what kind of shop would you want to open? Just curious :) I like to know what kinds of shops people would like to open.

    I think I'd want to open a cafe of sorts.

    Galad said...

    I'm trying to figure out how the heck you wound up in Quartzsite, AZ. I am well acquainted with that wide spot in the road since it is just a hop,skip and a big jump down the county from me. Doesn't seem to fit with the green world of Idaho :-)