- Saturdays at the datamine are quiet. Hmm early in and weekends? I'd rarely see
- Its freaky to look in the mirror and see a raccoon looking back at yourself.
- Perky now wants to get the eye make up done as well. I'm such a bad influence.
- In answer to Galad's question: I lived in AZ back in 1983. Dad and Uncle Dave was working on a dam down there.
Can't rememberNever knew the name.
- We're celebrating Baby Bird's birthday on Sunday.
- I haven't picked up a present for her yet. Does that make me a bad Grandma?
- Grilltech and I will be married 18 years this October. I wonder if I should get him something "good".
- I want the Red Hot Chili Peppers to come back to town.
- It's odd, I'm not loosing any weight, but my pants are fitting looser.
- While having my eyes done, we talked about how my skin is a red head's. She then comments, there is some yellowing around your eyes, that's not normal. I wonder how much of it is normal and not noticeable on other skin types.
- Oh yeah, I can't rub my eyes.
- The mouse on the right side computer, doesn't work on the computer on the left.
- I may sneeze like a kitten, but I hiccup like a drunken sailor.
- The mouse on the right side computer, still won't work on the Lefts computer.
- I would like to get more of Burt's Bees Lip Balm, I'm almost out.
- I did the get peacock shawl copied and laminated. Now the pattern is glaring at me from under a pile of bills.
- The second line of Love Potion #9: You know the Gypsy with that gold capped tooth. Which isn't as nearly as kewl as: You know the Gypsy with that gold tattoo.
- Yeah, like you've never misheard song lyrics...
- I've had enough fun for one day, I'm out of here!
* bonus points if you know where that is from