A Small One...

Bella is mostly they come out at night, mostly done. I'll throw it in the washer and block it today. Then I'll be able to sew it up and the soul sucking lovely sweater will be ready to be dropped in the mail.

Grilltech didn't laugh, instead he's asking where I want to go to school. Honestly, I don't think I have brain power for all the math I'd have to learn. But then, I might be able to learn it, it would be a struggle... Oh yeah, student loans.

Red pointed me to a new blog A Knitter's Guide to Beer. Wow. Grilltech will love it.

I've started the heel on Grilltech's sock. Man, this baby is a fast knit.

1 comment:

Lovs2Knit said...

Glad to hear Bella is almost done! Hopefully her owner will love her. Student loans stink but if it's something you really want to do then they may be worth it!