I'm a Dumbass

Perkygoth and I went yard saling today. The sky here in the valley was clear and bright. It was suppose to be record setting highs. I didn't know about the record setting highs when we decided on that course of action. Why? I'm a red head.* It took less then 2 hours, of non constant sun for me to get burnt. My left arm, face, and the part of my hair is a lovely shade of pink. It could have been worse. I could have been lobster red.

Perky? She turned a darker shade of olive. We hates her...

* More gray then red, but I still have the pale skin which burns easily.

2 comments:

Galad said...

Hope you have some aloe. As a "fading to gray" redhead who also burns easily, I sympathize. Thanks for the reminder to wear my sunscreen :-)

Amy Lane said...

Yeah--I burn now, and Chicken doesn't...I'm with you... we hates them, yes we does!