Ramblings

I hate those dreams where you're getting ready to go to work. I dreamed I had showered and then was hunting for clothes. I can't find the shirt I want in the closet because the contents keep changing. I felt there was no reason for me to get up with the second snooze. So I slept for another eight minutes. It's amazing what a difference eight minutes can make. More cars on the road. Making it through the door one minute late.

On the plus side, I managed to knit through the meeting today and took minutes as well. Managed to get quite a bit accomplished. Anyway.

Not much else is going on. About two inches away from starting shoulder shaping for the front. Still have a fear of being too small, but I'm going with it. If it doesn't fit, it will find a home with someone else. We watched Titus season three. (I LOVE the show.) Erin was wearing a red top, I thought would make a good basis for a design. It's not really a sweater, but more a shirt. It will have a lace edging (edging? more like four inches) then be plain knit. Yeah, it will be pretty. I know not terribly exciting, but I want to finish the yellow/white one before I start on mine. (Knit faster...)

I kept the five minutes. It wasn't as bad yesterday, but it was still hard. My mantra? Ten minutes, I can do ten minutes in my sleep. After a while it was simply: purl, purl, purl, purl; while gasping for breath.

Gamer humor: Jesus saves; the rest of you take full damage.

3 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

Just getting going on something like a bike is the hardest. But after it becomes a habit you will be solid gold. And thank you for the licorice thong. I made mention of it in my latest post.

Galad said...

How many years does it take before one can knit and take notes at the same time? I am impressed.

Amy Lane said...

My work dreams involve zombies, oversleeping the alarm by three days, and completely forgetting my pants. I think I like yours better.