Decisions, Decisions

Dr. Who starts again tonight. It's also knit & eat down at the shop. Decisions, decisions. Grilltech says, they're your friends, you should go hang out with them. Yes, but I see them almost every day. Dr. Who I only get to see once a week. It's a tough choice.

Most of the time I enjoy my job. It's repetitive enough I can think of other things, while doing the job. Then there are days where people are stupid*.

And the winner is our very own Trish**!

*(I don't know Knittech, maybe you're PMSing...) There is always that chance, but do they really want to risk it?

** She of 97 skeins of sock yarn.

3 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

You need a DVR! Then you can watch Dr. Who at a different time and still go knit!

Amy Lane said...

Absolutely...and then you come home after schmoozing, put your feet up, and voila! Your favorite show to keep you company!!!

Mr. Shife said...

So do you watch Torchwood? I heard if I liked that show I would really like Dr. Who. I am just looking for someone credible to tell me to watch it.