Curse of One Project

The fronts and back of Bella are now finished and joined together. (I almost put K2tog.) I'll start the sleeves this week. My fears of the sweater being too small have returned. Even if it is too small, I'm shipping it anyway.

I've picked out the yarn for the peacock shawl. I'm not sure when I'll start it. I've got a shell for me I want to get going on. I guess there is a down side for a one project person. Socks don't count as a project, they're portable. They might start counting if I had 96 skeins of sock yarn like Luvs2Knit.

We went star gazing Saturday night. The moon was only half full and bright! We didn't stay long because the wind was too cold. The blankets need to be washed, so we can use them. Course if I started my shawl…

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

I just got another skein in so it's 97 with one more on the way. ;~)

Amy Lane said...

I have lost count of active projects... (6) so I can start new ones at will..