Just Wait Five Minutes...

This morning's drive to work was in a light drizzle. Not enough to require the windshield wipers on all the time; but enough to be blinded if a light shone on the windshield. Which made on coming traffic a bit annoying. When Grilltech came in two hours later, he was dripping wet. I thought the rain had started coming down harder. I was wrong; it had begun snowing. Grilltech said there was 1/2 an inch of snow on my car. I love spring.

I have finished one front of Bella. I started the other on Monday night, and had about two inches of lace done. Then I realized I had messed the pattern up very badly. I ripped it out. Cast on the required number of stitches, then went to bed. Tuesday night, I sat down and had no problem working the lace pattern.

I've started the toe on my first sock; only six more rows to go!! It's such a pretty sock I can't wait to finish the second one, so I can wear them. Chances are I'll start the second one tomorrow or tonight, so it will be easier to knit at work. I want the second sock done tomorrow, so I can wear them NOW!!

I'm such a dumbass. I left my knitting at work. I called Grilltech from the parking lot, because I'm lazy and asked him to bring it home with him. All because I didn't want to take five mintues to go back for it.

The sun is now shining. The snow and rain is gone. And the cats seem to think I need to open the door for them. I think I need five more minutes...

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

No sun for us. It was trying to snow this morning. I keep putting off starting a new pair of socks till I finish my moms because I know I won't finish them if I start something new. :)

Amy Lane said...

It's actually getting HOT here...(OKay, low 80's...) I'm both relieved and irritated...I don't do well in hot weather...