Poppy....

Yeah, some days I shouldn't be allowed to be around people. Today is one of them. Could you hear my teeth grinding? Could you feel the self control I used not to fly over to the East Coast and beat two people to death? I could stop and see Samurai Knitter because she's where I'd need to go.

Sorry, make that four people now. Two more where added within the span of twenty mintues.

It's now five, because of some spammer commenter.

Mantra? In 2.5 hours I'll be knitting. In 2.5 hours I'll be knitting.

Here is what you could win:

5 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

It is almost Friday. Hang in there. I hope when you read this comment things are better. Ummhhh, I wish I had something witty or charming to say to make you laugh a little but I don't. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate you, too! I've had a lot of days like this recently, when only the thought of knitting has kept me from postal carnage! Maybe if we just taught all the really crazy people out there to knit.....:)

Lynne said...

At first I was wondering if you were really that devoted to Vogue Knitting that you'd want to beat Julie to death, but then I re-read, and figured out that she is merely in proximity to the beatees. By all means, visit Julie first! She's a very innovative thinker, and can help you to figure out the best, most soul-satisfying way to do the deed!

In the meantime, I do hope you have been imbibing soothing beverages, and knitting something really yummy out of luscious yarn.

Amy Lane said...

Hell, Julie would probably jump in the car with her size 15 needles and help you--she's good people:0)

Galad said...

Hope the knitting helped and today is a better day. The weekend and more knitting lies ahead, so hang in there.