It's Monday.

With my socks finished, I picked up Grilltech's bamboo socks. I've been meaning to sit down and work out a pattern, because I'm getting a bored knitting plain socks. I'd already knitted the cuff, so it was ready. Did I have a pattern on hand? No. Did I even bother to look through the books? No. So I did the next best thing. I went to the cupboard and rooted around. I found Boyfriend socks pattern. Granted Grilltech isn't my boyfriend, but I think they'll still work. I'm not knitting the pattern as is. I've just taken the cabling and started from there. Besides those are toe up socks. blah.

Bella is in time out. Tomorrow I'll go to knitty and look up sleeve caps. If I'm going to have to rip the cap back one more time, I might as well do it right. I suppose I could look up the information tonight, since its coming down to the point it will need to go into the mail. (It will fit, it will fit... lalalalalalaalala) But right now, it's all I can do not to bash my head on the desk.

Not having the best day in the world here. Nothing is going wrong, just feel off. And I'm not even being mean to people. What is the world coming too?

Grilltech really likes the new sock. I think he likes the colors more then anything. I haven't done enough of the pattern yet to be visible. Or I didn't this morning, now I have quite a bit done. This pattern flies!!

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Those are seriously cool socks--what a great pattern!!!