Monday, October 30

It was a busy weekend. On Saturday we trimmed the hedge. Today, my arms are still sore. When we first moved the hedge was a good five feet thick. It was nasty. About three years ago, we cut the thing back to the trunks. It was nasty. I think there was a running bet in the neighborhood as to if the thing would even live. It did. Now it's getting to the point, we'll need to start trimming the sides. I think that's next weekends project. sigh

I did get quite a bit done on Grilltech's sweater. I haven't held it up to him for several days. So last night, when I did he was a bit amazed at the length. Still need to go several more inches, anyway from six to eight, before I can add the sleeves.

I was digging for my cable needles on Saturday. Turns out the one I lost was the smallest gauge one. Yes, I can cable without a needle, but it's harder to do with three stitches and size 1 needles. I'd much rather have needle to help out. So I drug out a regular double point and will use it instead.

Sunday night went for a walk with Grilltech, around the block. On the way I did see a meteor. Very odd due to all the light pollution here in the thriving metropolis.

No comments: