Friday, November 3

I haven't felt like doing much of anything. I pretty much played Neverwinter Nights the two days I had off. Grilltech did grill the steaks. They turned out pretty good. I made him a blueberry cheesecake. It turned out pretty good. I thought the bottom would be all soggy from water seepage, but it wasn't. It's all soggy from the blueberries. But he likes it, I guess that is all that really matters.

I've been stalling on his sweater. So last night, I stayed away from Neverwinter and finished off the last little bit of the skein. Only about two or more inches before I ran out and was ready to join the sleeves onto the body. Now it's all decreases from here. Lets see only 287 stitches to decrease. 287, I think I need to lay down.

My purple dragon socks are coming along. I'm about three or four inches away from starting the heel. I'm not overly thrilled about the texture of this yarn. Not after working with wool/silk blend. I'm hoping it will lose the stiffness I'm feeling while knitting.

Spoke with M again today. I'll walk out with her to the car and pick up the yarn she has for me. I'll need to get these demo's knit up so they can be displayed at the shop. Want people to sign up for the sock class.

No comments: