Monday, November 6

I did send home a post for Friday, but never got around to posting it. So, it's a double hitter today. I spent the whole weekend knitting up the sock for the shop to display. Hope to get the other one completed before the weekend. I'll need to get another ball of yarn for the class. I'll buy this one so I can have it guilt free. Haven't done much for Grilltech's sweater. It's just sitting on the desk looking forlorn. It didn't help I was playing Neverwinter after I finished the sock.

I made bread, well rolls, on Sunday. I haven't made some in quite a while. These rolls was heavy. I think they would have made excellent paper weights. We all ate them with no problem. Grilltech is convinced I'm going to make bread, not rolls, next weekend. Guess I can give him that.

1 comment:

TracyKM said...

Thanks for the compliments about my hats. I'm trying to figure out who you are, LOL. How did you find my blog?