Wednesday, November 29

Finished the sleeve yesterday. Started on the second one. I'm making pretty good time on Nameless' sweater. Yesterday, I managed to get 11 rows completed on the socks. (That's an inch plus one, in gauge speak.)

I will say, I did try the 32 inch AddiTurbos. They are too short. The 40 inch ones are a bit to long. Too bad, they don't come in 36 inches sets. I would like those.

I was going to watch Heroes last night we taped it, but didn't. Now I can't even remember what I was watching, I think it was Dirty Jobs. It was the only show I've ever seen him ask to stop doing what he was doing. Funny as hell. I don't think he cares for snakes. I know I wouldn't.

Out on my usual blog reading, I found on The Life and Times of Florence Knitingale's blog The Twelve Days of Knitting. I think she is on to something there.

I finished the ribbing on the socks. Started the trek towards the heels. I'm trying to decide which kind of heel I want to use. Since he wants to wear them with sandles, can just do a short row heel.

No comments: