Monday, November 27

I'm <--> this close to finishing the first sleeve on the Nameless One's sweater. Less than an inch to go. Then I'll be able to get started on the second sleeve. I'm just going by measurements since I can't have Nameless try it on. Something about distance knitting.

We did go see Joe on Friday, so my sock was worked on. Finished the gusset. Now its straight on to the toe. The great thing about the second sock, it knits up so much faster.

I went to The Yarn Shoppe on Saturday. I only spent $12.00. It was really $42.00, but I had some free money, so it doesn't count. Picked up the yarn for Dad's socks. When we talked on Thanksgiving he told me wanted some socks to wear with his shoes. (I was going to say thongs, but it just conjures up some distasteful thoughts.) And he wants them in "manly" colors. I guess the Charlie Brown socks I did aren't manly enough.

Anyway, I picked up some dark blue yarn for his socks. I also grabbed a pair of Additurbo's size 1, 40 inches so I can do both pair at once. I've never did two pair at once, so this might be a learning curve for me. I also picked up one more skein of Regina Silk, black for a pair of socks for me.

1 comment:

GrillTech said...

Blogger told me to tell you that you need to love your husband.