Monday that wasn't, September 5

It's just been one of those days. 'enuff said.

Finished the first sock. Pulled out the skein, and I don't have enough to finish. ACK!! I'll have to do a quick search to see if I can find another skein. (I bought it for half price, turns out to have a crappy dye job and now I'm going to have to pay full price for the freakin' thing.) Figured one skein makes one sock. I'm making anklets, I should be able to get two out it. I just might be over reacting, but I don't have a scale to weight it to see if I have enough to even bother starting on the second one.

We watched The Lost Worlds of... Dracula, last night. They had interviewed several of the locals. A woman was hand winding a ball of yarn from a swift. I thought it was so neat. I even pointed it out to Grilltech, who looked up long enough to grunt something in my general direction. Guess he wasn't as impressed as I was.

I’m about 40% done with one of the men’s scarves. Ended up doing a simple basket weave, because it didn’t annoy me while trying to figure out which stitch to use.

1 comment:

GrillTech said...

I didn't "Grunt" something. I acknowledged that it was cool that she was using it.