Tuesday, September 26

Happy Birthday, Grilltech! Hope you're enjoying your day off!

On with the posting:

Tuesday is just barely on the good side of bad. I woke up at 3 AM, slept fitfully until the alarm went off. Had the white wonder (Fran) trying to sleep on my pillow, my side, then finally at Grilltech's feet. I could not get going. Left late for work, made it barely on time. Database crashed while running a report. Yadda, yadda, yadda.... Second crash of the day.

I'm all sorts of sore from class last night. I made it all the way through class. I fell into bed and Grilltech was sweet enough to give me a back rub, before I passed out. It's time to start seriously
working out, even on the days of class.

Anyway, I've ripped out the sleeve I started yesterday. I was using size three needles and it was just *way* too small. I've started again, this time using size six. I kinda do like the Magic Loop. The only thing I don't really care for is the fact the cable gets twisted. I tried using my Crystal Palace needles, which spin, but the cable is all loopy and I don't like that either.

Finished the first sleeve today. Busy casting on for the second one and writting the adventure for the gang. For some reason I'm not doing good at figuring out how to get the sleeve started. I'm starting to get tired - I can rationalize anything - so that might be the reason why I'm having such issues.

No comments: