Friday, September 8th

I'm a good knitter. Fearless at times even. Cables? No problem. Lost my needle? Just figure out another way to do it. Adapt and over come, not just the motto of the Marines. Enterlac? Please, I've made a cute little baby hat. I know how to do to it. I'm a good little drone, I can follow directions. But for the life of me, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong when it comes to the Garterlac Dishcloth. I finish the second square like the directions tell me to do so. Then there is no where to pick up stitches.

Okay, so pictures do help. I picked up stitches along the end of the triangle. It worked, go figure. Don't know why my mind wouldn’t see what was going to what happen. I've got it figured out and am knitting along quite merrily. I'm about two rows away from being done.

No comments: