Wednesday, September 20

I really hate it when I go to people's blogs and they haven't updated them. I understand life gets in the way and they don't have time to post. Since I’ve started my new job, my posting has been intermittent and I hate that. So I have to take the time to post.

I've finished a couple of the Graterlac washcloths. I gave the first one to my trainer. Did most of the knitting in her class. Figured, she earned it. I've made three more since then, I can do it from memory now. Which will help greatly when I do an interlac sweater for Grilltech. If I can figure out the colors, he likes dark greens. I'm thinking a cardigan would be nice. Also, not sure if I want to use acrylic or wool. We're both pretty lazy, so wool would bad.

The Dragon Scale scarf is coming along quite nicely. I'm about 50% done. The end of the month is coming up, I need to figure out the modified part for Grilltech’s socks. He thinks the YO's are too girly. (Read: he grunted something in my direction...) I can do a M1 instead, just need to sit down and try it. Instead I spend my time reading, not knitting, I'll get back into the swing of things. Anyway, I need to get it figured out in time for the Sock Hop at Romancing the Yarn blog.

1 comment:

Heather said...

i have totally worn out my socks too... pout.... might actually have to beg for some.... Just to add more knitting to your list ;)