Tuesday, September 12

I finished the sock a few days ago. I was really worried I wouldn't have enough yarn to finish the second sock. I started the second one and ran out about half way through the gusset. There is no way I'm going to go purchase more of t his yarn. So I started knitting from the first sock, figure I'll knit until both are at the same length and just use a different color. In this case a solid green.

Grilltech was annoyed because I said, "... and he just grunted in my direction." For the record, he really didn't just grunt at me. He did say something, but I couldn't remember what he said.

I'm in training, so I'm getting a quite a bit of knitting done. Half the time I don't understand what is being talked about. I end up asking one of my co-workers. Who does explain it to me using small words. Of course, it doesn’t help the trainer standing up bitching “they should only send people who are trained to the class.” Really makes me feel good.

I haven’t been going to karate, but I have been working out. Small trade off. I don’t think I can take another person telling me, I’m screwing up. No matter how nicely it’s put.

No comments: