Thursday, September 28

Made it to Karate last night. Once again I'm just feeling beat. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks, I won't feel as wiped out. I really do enjoy learning the kata's. I guess I like the idea of knowing karate, but working for it, is another story. I'm starting to be able to pick out names of moves when the elders are doing their kata's.

I didn't bring my sweater today. I just wear it into work then I have to drag it home. I figured, I'm good. Right now I'm just cold. Or whiny, take your pick. I went and stole Grilltech's jacket, then he started complaining he was cold. How funny.

Pretty close to finishing the second sleeve, only have two more inches to go. (Two more inches, and he would have been a keeper... Ha!) Then it's time to cast on 100 for the body. Finished the sleeve. Now it's time. Now I'm worried I don't have enough of this left over yellow to finish the body. It's a never ending loop isn't it?

I'm in a quandry. Tonight is knitting/coffee night. I go be social with friends and knit. Tonight is Grey's Atanomoy, which I just adore. Of course, I do own a VCR, so I should go do coffee.

No comments: