Tuesday, August 8

It was just way to hot knit last night. I didn't even go to karate either. Yes, I know, I should have gone, but it was hard enough just sitting there and breathing. Tonight the air conditioning comes on so the house will be cool enough to sleep. I'll also practice. October is coming up fast, which means belt testing. I never really thought about advancing, it’s just something I want to do.

Still haven't heard anything about the WFM job. I've put in for another job also, I'm not sure what it is about, but it requires access. PHB is talking about applying for the job also. Yeah, competing with the PHB; doesn’t seem like a smart idea. But darn it, I want off the phones.

I have two and half more inches to go before I start the decreases for the tube top. By the end of the day I have one and a half left. It’s hard to say at this point in the morning.

It's the end of the day and I have one and half inches left. Pretty good estimate. I'll be happy to get this project finished. It's August and I'm starting to have Christmas nightmares. Sure I have plenty of time, but I like to be ahead of the game.

No comments: