Rambling

For two days now I've left my lip balm at home. I've got two of them in front of my keyboard on the desk at home, which does me very little good at 0600 in the morning; while at work. Oh wait. I forgot I put the balm in my drawer, so I have one. Now if I'd just get smart about hair clips and dental floss.

I finished the body on Presto Chango. I've decided to use a cable pattern instead of lace leaves. When knitting the body, I attached a second ball of yarn and knit both fronts at the same time. I think it would have made me crazy them one at a time. Maybe that's just me.

Well the front was off to a rocky start. I casted on the required number of stitches knit two rows then held up to the sweater. Too small. Ripped back then added six more stitches, it looks much better. Instead of seed stitch I was trying to do ribbing. Thankfully I caught it half way through the second row instead of six rows later.

2 comments:

Amy Lane said...

I'm so jealous. I had to put Zoomboy's sweater in time out... I fouled up the color work, and I'm this close to just letting it stay fouled.

Amy Lane said...

I'm so jealous. I had to put Zoomboy's sweater in time out... I fouled up the color work, and I'm this close to just letting it stay fouled.