Finally, a Post


  • I had five days off in a row, coming back to work was rough

  • Gambling is giving money to the mafia according to my dad

  • However, we came back with eight more dollars than we left with

  • I was told on Monday our department was moving locations

  • I informed the Gnome there is no way I'm crawling under my desk while wearing a skirt

  • He did it for me

  • We stayed Saturday night at my parent's in Cascade

  • It was comfortably warm; but I did have to use the electric blanket

  • Uggy plotted to kill Grilltech, but he thwarted her

  • I gave myself a flat screen TV for my birthday

  • Had to do something with that left over gambling $$

  • Both Grilltech and I picked up new phone

  • We're now really leet now

  • I've got a ton of yarn floating around my desk

  • Grilltech is cleaning, which makes me feel guilty for not helping

  • My desk is a bit neater - does that count?

  • I've decided I'm going to blog instead of clean

  • I wonder if playing with my new phone would count as cleaning

  • Second glove is almost seven inches long

  • Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of writing posts instead of lists

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Totally jealous of your new phone! I've been wanting one but don't have the right cell phone carrier and don't want to swap.

Amy Lane said...

Well thank God Grilltech has Uggy defeating skills! (ha ha ha ha ha... that one made me crack up!) And yeah-- I feel guilty when Mate cleans and I don't.