List Day!


  • The pulled muscle feels 100% better today, but it's still sore.

  • My nose has decided its time to run.

  • There was six cars at the bar this morning.

  • The price of gas varies quite a bit across town: $2.02, $2.13, $2.05, and $2.18.

  • The database is down for repairs this morning.

  • Stolen from Roxie!!

  • My car is acting up, so it's in time out.

  • I finished the gusset on the current sock.

  • I haven't ripped back yet on the maze sock.

  • I'm too stressed about holiday knitting.

  • The database is back up, and loading s-l-o-w-l-y.

  • Dude, please. One phone call is enough to tell me you're going to be late.

  • It must be lunch time, the database just slammed shut on me.

  • While waiting for the damn database to load, all I can think of is the time I could be knitting.

  • In three pounds, I'll be exactly 110 lbs away from my goal.

  • I'm going to pull out the Christmas Cards this weekend.*

  • I must remember, screaming at the #@%! computer does nothing.

  • And, no it's not even making me feel better.

  • I called Perky, asked her to bring my suit to the gym.

  • It's pool cleaning day. She took me home.

  • I'm going to go knit something...



Amy had a really good post about the mailing of her Christmas cards and I can't find it. (Editted to add the link)

3 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

A good list again. And I do believe you will now see gas below $2 around town. It is not dropping as fast as my 401k but it is slowly falling.

Amy Lane said...

http://writerslane.blogspot.com/2008/01/ta-da.html

There's that link:-)

I hate it when the pool is closed--it's my sole reason for going to the gym!

Good for you, sticking to the goal like that--you must be so very proud!!!

Screaming at the computer lets the computer know you mean business and will not tolerate this behavior for much longer--it's an important part of the relationship.

Galad said...

I also believe screaming at the computer is part of the process. I'm sure I saw that in a Microsoft manual somewhere :-)

Glad your pulled muscle is better. You've been doing so well with your exercise, you've almost motivated me off the couch.