Full of Grace and Elegance

It was a good weekend. I was still hobbling around from Friday's workout; but the pool did help. Today both Perky and Grilltech won't be able to make it to the gym, so it will be just me. Today, I pulled a muscle working out. I'm such a dumbass...

I spent the weekend working on the sweater, dishcloths, and darning one of Grilltech's socks. He has a major whole in one sock and it will be a bit of a challenge it fix. The thin spots have been fixed. Now I only have three more socks to fix. I'm thinking a darning class might be a good idea at the LYS.

2 comments:

Galad said...

Now I know who to ask if I ever have a hole to darn. My mom did it all the time when I was little. I actually hated darned socks because they were scratchy.

I can see with hand knits though, that you would want to fix them. Too much work to just through away.

I think a darning class at the LYS is a great idea.

Megan said...

Ooh, a darning class is a really good idea. I think that if anyone ever wore socks I made enough that there was a hole, I'd be so happy I'd make them 2 more pairs!