Blah

I did it. All Most the loose fitting clothes are packed up and in the trunk of the car. They'll be delivered a friend who is also loosing weight and needs clothes that fit.

I won't have the loose fitting comfortable clothes to rely on. Nothing to fall back on, it's time to get the new batch of clothes loose. Several pairs of pants are inhale-so-they-can-be-buttoned; but they fit.

For the past several days I've been feeling very down on myself. Sure I've lost 40 (coming up on 50) pounds, but there is more to go alot more. I'll be at the gym, working out and think yeah baby, I'm the sexist thing alive. Then I open my eyes, look in the mirror and realize my actual body doesn't match the image in my head. It's very discouraging.

After today's work out, I was changing into the new inhale-so-they-can-be-buttoned pants and realized I didn't have to inhale as much to zip them up!!!

I feel much better now.

6 comments:

Galad said...

I don't think most of us can reconcile the image in the mirror with the one in our heads. If you feel better, that's what matters.

Hold the course, and soon you won't have to inhale at all to zip those pants!

Red said...

Congrats! These changes don't come easily.

Amy Lane said...

Honey, you're awesome--you totally inspire me and I'm not on a program or anything--you ARE the sexiest thing alive, you are a powerful woman!

Carrie Penny said...

40 almost 50 is a wonderful loss! I have sat at 200 (I not even 5'5) for the last three months of working out 5 days a week (sometimes 6 if I am annoyed at something). I am having to rely on seeing changes and some clothes feeling looser... I muscles in my arms that you can see now when I just lift my arm, but I am still 200. My goal was 175 by Feb.

emicat said...

I'm currently at my 2nd heaviest ever and it's not fun.

You're just kickin our arses with your weight loss - I'm just trying to find that push to get me into gear, but I'm just not finding it. So it's hypocritical of me to suck it in to fit into my jeans when I'm not doing anything about it, right? time to change that!

Megan said...

Congratulations!