It sure felt like a Monday

Oh yes, its going to be a fun day. Yesterday I pulled a muscle. Today, I'm debating if I really need to walk across the building to a) go to the bathroom; b) get something to eat; c) talk with Grilltech is really worth the trip. On the other hand, even sitting here is a trial.

Last night, I spent a very unproductive night trying to get some Fair Isle knitting done. It didn't work out so well. I may have to suck it up and knit it flat then sew it together. (I've tried that, didn't like how it was turning out.) I may have to go back to the DPNS. Blah.

Four hours later and another dose of aspirin to dull the ache. Maybe I should get up and walk around also. The moving did help.

It's only the middle of November, okay latter half, and already there are people trying to cough up a lung. It makes me happy to be at work or not.

I finally figured out the problem with Grilltech's maze sock. I had taken a flat pattern converted it to round; but forgot to remove the first extra numbers on the documentation. I knew not to use them when I was first knitting them, but second time around I forgot. I'm going to need to rip back several rows.

4 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

Hope you are feeling better. That is one thing I do not miss about being in an office and that is the spreading of the germs.

Galad said...

Have you put ice on your sore muscle? I always want to use heat because it feels better but my nurse friends say ice and gentle stretching.

Hope you feel better soon and don't catch the crud.

emicat said...

I've been trying to avoid all the hacking up a lung sickie ppl at work too. Got my flu shot too so I'm armed (I hope).

Pulling a muscle in the back sucks because it's so painful. I hope it's getting better!

Amy Lane said...

Converting those sock patterns HURTS--my brain, anyway--I've really fouled those up!!!