List Day!


  • I wish my cow-orker would shut up.

  • I don't really care about his daughter struggling with algebra.

  • There were six cars at the bar this morning.

  • For some reason the "company" feels we would work better in a meat locker. I, however, feel differently.

  • I started the sleeves on my sweater. Sure it's only six rows, but they're started.

  • Grilltech bought me a soda, and handed me two of them! (Every 25th purchase gets a free soda.)

  • I broke down and got my hair cut. It does look cute.

  • It's the first week of November, I need to get my butt in gear and get wash cloths knit up for Christmas.

  • I went through most of the dresser last night, I have several large piles of clothes to give away.

  • I hate the gym's scales, it lies. It said I was XXX but at home I was XYY.

  • I guess the headphones and MP3 player weigh four pounds.

  • My cat is being annoying by walking across the keyboard. It must be time to publish.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I have wanted to try 2 at a time ML, but I haven't found a good tutorial. Can you do it cuff down?

Galad said...

I have some Christmas colored Peaches and Cream. Want to do my dishclothes while you are at it :-)

Cat just walked across the keyboard - do you think it is the moon or something?

emicat said...

I think companies like having cold offices so that no one falls asleep from being too warm and comfy :) They figure as long as they keep it cold, we'll be alert - I'm freezing my arse off too!

I'd say headphones and MP3's would totally weight over four pounds. I mean, you have to consider the amount of content you have stored on the MP3 too ;) Yes, I'm a dork.

Have a great weekend and get crackin on them washcloths - I already feel like I'm behind on my holiday knitting....crap.

Amy Lane said...

I haven't had a scale since my last pregnancy... they all lie... (Of course, if I got on one now, it would REALLY lie... and then I would force it to tell the truth and that wouldn't be good for any of us...)