List Day!


  • Two parked cars, one car leaving the parking lot and a BBQ at the bar this morning.

  • I'd much rather be home, in a warm bed.

  • Grilltech put his container of (soy) milk in the lunch bag; which spilled all over the current sock.

  • I was not happy.

  • Who says poking the boss with a stick isn't fun?

  • People, you don't need to call in if you're one minute late.

  • Nor do I need to call two phone calls to tell me your sick.

  • The answer to do you know who replaced him is not no.

  • Swearing at the database does not make it work faster.

  • Apparently neither does threatening to gather up all it's threads and knit a hat with them.

  • The Trainer is evil.

  • Okay, she's not evil. The routine is evil.

  • I've starting wearing the wedding ring on a chain.

  • I haven't been this skinny since 1999.

  • I'll be meeting up with C tonight and hearing about her new beau.

  • Good night all, and remember to tip your wait staff...

2 comments:

Galad said...

Now you've got GrillTech going to the gym too! You are going to be one healthy, fit family (wish I could say the same about ours).

By the way, I think you need to invent a database that goes faster when you swear at it. You could be rich!

Amy Lane said...

Oooh... was it a soy sock? Because that could be sort of cool (but you still wouldn't be happy!!) Huzzah on the skinny, darlin--you totally rock!