The Loot!

When I came out to the living room Friday morning, I could hear some shuffling out on the back porch. Fran is staring intensely out the back door. I'm thinking, oh-great-it's Steve*. I flip on the light to scare him off, and three raccoons scatter. One runs to the back of the house. Another runs to the side. And one stays where he's at and glares at me. The kitties didn't get let out Friday morning.



The booklet is called Curvy Knits. It has four patterns in it for the fluffier lady. The tank top is really cute. The lace book is packed full of lace patterns, stitches, and how-to. The Art of Fair Isle Knitting is going to be my introduction color knitting. I've done some stranded knitting, but it's really tight. I'm hoping it will give me some good tips. It has nothing to do with the fact the colors on the back are ones I'm drawn to. No really.

The green and purple with greens (in hanks) is Paca-Peds H-T, superwash alpaca sock yarn. Grilltech really liked the green gator, which looks like camouflage to me. The deep seas is mine. When I showed Perky, she about drooled all over it. I had to wipe it off and then hide it so it didn't fall into her bag when she left. The blues and purples is a trekking pro natura.

My next post will be the big 400. Stay tuned for a give away.

And for those of you who don't read Dilbert, you should every now and then.

* Steve is a large tomcat who terrorizes our cats. I believe he is the cause of several of Sabrina's past injuries.

3 comments:

Amy Lane said...

Ooooh--nice loot! I LURRRVE paca peds... haven't knit any up yet, I just go fondle it in the stash. (And as a rather 'fluffy' knitter myself, let me know how that booklet works out!)

Galad said...

Very nice loot, which I'm sure you will enjoy. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do from the lace book.

Hope the racoons don't become a regular problem as they can be very destructive.

Lovs2Knit said...

Great Loot! I knit a sample with the paca peds and it's really nice. I have a few skeins of it and the trekking in my stash. I need to knit more socks!

Racoons can be real PITAs!