List Day!


  • The alarm went off three times this morning.

  • Only three cars parked at the bar this morning.

  • I've had three people whining at my desk this morning.

  • I'm hoping they're done now.

  • Okay, so I was wrong, two more have latched onto me.

  • I can feel my energy level being drained.

  • I really should have called in sick this morning.

  • Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket, my odds of winning only slight increase if I buy a ticket.

  • I wonder if it's the lack of sleep that's making me short tempered or the id10t's I'm dealing with.

  • I don't have a life line on the shawl and I've messed up.

  • Maybe that's the real reason I'm crabby.

  • No, it's definitely the id10t's.

  • The gusset is started on Grilltech's second sock.

  • Things seem to have calmed down around here.

  • I haven't decided what I'm going to do about the shawl.

  • I have 20 minutes left of work, it's dragging slow.

  • Perky, I was at work. Grilltech supports the other network.

  • What are they thinking?!

  • If I nap this afternoon, I'll be able to stay up late tonight.

  • It's Dr Who night!

  • Uggy is intensely watching a squirrel in the yard.

  • She'd have no clue what to do if I opened the door and let her out.

  • Grilltech is going to take Peaches in be shaved!

  • Go wish Bree happy birthday!

  • Don't you love being told what to do?

  • I've got to go spend 10 minutes riding and my legs hurt already!

  • I'm back to plotting.

  • Tomorrow I need to weed the lavender. It’s way overgrown with weeds.

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Yay Dr. Who! Yay Uggy!!! Boo sore legs!