- What is the correct etiquette for doors when two people arrive at the same time?
- 0400 is still pretty early.
- And Grilltech has to be in at 0400 as well.
- Cube mates are eating red vines. I'm not.
- However, I'm ready to go back to bed.
- The sock has been worked on, the gusset is done and a new color has been joined.
- There are doughnuts in Grilltech's bay. Bastards.
- Now they've moved the red vines next to me.
- So far, I've behaved and eaten my peppers.
- Random overheard conversation: I've been in jail five times...
- I moved the red vines, so they wouldn't tempt me.
- I'm not thinking of anything exciting to put down.
- I did complete four rows on the third chart. I'm almost to the half way point of charts.
- Notice I said charts, not half way done with the shawl.
- I was a bit crabby yesterday, dealing with huge
pricksegos; tends to make me that way.
- Amy, I was Athena as well.
- And no, I wasn't mad at Grilltech, just his department head.
- Don't forget, the contest ends on Friday at 1200 MST*.
*Or something like that...