List Day!


  • For some reason I woke up at 0200 and couldn't quite get back to sleep this morning.

  • Waking up that early wasn't really a bad thing, since I'm working OT.

  • I didn't knit last night, instead I somewhat picked up the house.

  • Yeah, it didn't take me that long to pick up, but it was too hot to do much of anything.

  • Six hours to go. This day is mostly over.

  • What ever it takes to make it through the day, right?

  • My cube mate is back from vacation. He's making one of my monitors vibrate.

  • I hate that.

  • I forgot to check the bar this morning on the drive in.

  • One early morning I drove by a house full of lights and people. I realized they were still going from last night's party and I was on my way into to work at 0330.

  • I look one minute and there are 20+ calls hanging, I look again and we're down to six.

  • Grilltech is such a sweetie, he gave me two bits.

  • Two bits, not to be confused with two bytes.

  • I didn't pull anything out for dinner tonight, guess it's going to be hotdogs and salad again.

  • I'm back to 15 minutes on the bike.

  • Grilltech says the cleaning lady has changed her tactics. Now she takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r to clean the bathrooms.

  • Cube mate brought BK for lunch. Hmmm fries.

  • I guess I should read those #$@& e-mails. I could have been wearing jeans today.

  • So when you're near me, darling can't you hear the S-O-S?

  • Stupid communicator, it doesn't work half the time.

  • Did you know the smell of burger lingers long after the actual burger is gone.

  • I really don't want hotdogs for dinner tonight. Guess I'd better figure something else out.

  • Four more hours! Four more hours!

  • Can you tell I've got nothing for the blog today?

  • I really need to get Grilltech to e-mail the pictures, so I can post progress.

  • Someone just walked by with popcorn or I'm having a stroke.

  • Two more hours!! Two more hours!

  • I spent 1035.2 seconds running the morning reskill, this afternoon.

  • I was handed an unexpected surprise. My replacement showed up an hour early.

  • I'm going home!

  • To the SUV turning at the corner, one word: Signals!

  • Why is it going to work I'm always under the speed limit, but coming home I'm always over?

2 comments:

Galad said...

We need pictures of your projects! Hope the week is passing quickly and you have a relaxing weekend to look forward to.

Amy Lane said...

hee hee hee...darlin', I do love your lists! And I'm sorry--going back to work sucks!