List Day!


  • There were 10 cars parked at the bar this morning

  • An officer followed about 1/3rd of the way to work

  • It took me three tries to log into my phone today

  • Eating did help clear my head a bit

  • But I'm still not thinking straight

  • Oops, should have snoozed that reminder, not dismiss it

  • Spent an hour and a half at the store; because I kept walking in circles

  • I've darn a pair of Grilltech's socks which were wearing thin

  • Darned the black-toed buffalo ones, don't like how it looks, so they'll be in time out for a bit

  • Bastards, they still won't give a date of release

  • I don't have to do laundry today!

  • I should, but I don't have to

  • I belive I've got the Groom's knitting picked out

  • Still thinking on the Bride's stuff

  • I'm thinking it's nap time

  • Nap really helped

  • Now it's vest time

  • Being sick really sucks



and now for something completely different:

4 comments:

Galad said...

So that's where my socks go! I hate sock gnomes.

Feel better soon.

roxie said...

I'm sorry you are feeling crappy, but at lest it gave you time to bring us the Sock Gnome!Where did you GET that?

Amy Lane said...

*&^&% sockgnomes... I know-- you need a couple of Hunters to wipe them out! Yup. Hunters would kill that sockgnome but good!

Feel better!

Carrie Penny said...

I am sorry you don't feel well... At least you can sit and stand...

I love the sock gnome clip. I have wondered for years how my husband comes home from work, takes his socks off in the bed room and by the time they have been washed, there is only one left... Sometimes there is one left.