Winter Blah

It's January. (Errr Knittech, tell us something we don't know.) I'm restless and don't want to work on the projects I have in process. I haven't started knitting anything new, but I have started prepping for it, Ice Queen here I come. Anyway, last night I measured the Shaker body. I’m only at 13.5 inches, 6.5 away from the end. I need to either knit more or faster, haven't decided which yet. What is the most depressing part of the sweater? Once I have this section done, I have another one to go.

Wednesday afternoon was nice. It cleared up and melted most of the ice in the parking lot. There are patches here and there, but for the most part it's done. This morning's drive was in fine falling snow. Enough of a dusting when driven over, it leaves a wake of twisted, blowing snow on the road. The parking lot had the same light dusting of snow, enough to be able to tell where the icy patches are located.

I think I've found a good recipe for Beef Stroganoff. I'll need to try it soon, because I really like the dish.

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Sorry it's been so long since I visited...my proofreading is over, I'm almost human again. Anyway, I recommend bright cotton dishcloths...they're short, instantly gratifying, and very cool.