Its Monday, oh wait...

Another glorious day in the corps. The best thing of the day? It's going so fast. One of today's voice mails was one of those automated "please call X about your bill". Yeah, it was deleted. I get to listen to some of the most off the wall messages. "This is the sheriff’s department with a message for..." and the not so fun "I'm not coming in today because I've been up throwing up all night..." (That's one of the better ones. Sometimes the people get really descriptive. Really.)

Anyway, I've started Ripples on the Beach again. I'm stalling on the Bio Hazard ones. I'm not overly thrilled at the stranding that’s going on, so they might be ripped back. I stopped off at the LYS, to pickup Dad's other sock. I'll be able to get the toes going. Not enough to knit on here at work. I'll have them done by Wednesday or maybe on Wednesday evening. Who knows?

No comments: