Last Post of the Year


On Saturday I completed My's sock - okay, it was really late Friday night - I go hunting for some left over yarn I know I have. Only I'm unable to find it. I checked all the usual places I put yarn with no luck. I even pulled out all the skeins and put them away according to use. I have a drawer full of sock yarn. And I do mean full. I started yet another pair of socks. I'm using my new bronze needles. I'm loving them. They are a bit heavier then the bamboos. The swirls do their job well. I demonstrated at the LYS, by holding one needle and shaking it. The sock didn't. move. one. bit. The ladies (and Grilltech) were quite impressed.

I finished the sleeves on the shaker sweater. If anyone is interested in test knitting the pattern, please e-mail me at knittech AT nytecode DOT com. I'll send you the pattern in a word document along with convoluted directions of how to resize the sweater from a child's to an adult. The only thing I ask is if there is any questionable parts (IE you don't understand) to let me know so I can get it cleaned up.

3 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

I love those needles! Hope you all have a Happy New Year!

sheila said...

Happy 2008!

Amy Lane said...

oooohh....good needles, and such a pretty sock! Happy 2008...