Wednesday, December 12th

Did you guys hear that last night? It happened at exactly 1818. I'm not sure if it was a SWEEEEEEEEEEE or fi-an-LY!!. The (damn) shawl is off the needles. Did I say that right?! The (damn) shawl is off the needles!! Better. It still need to be blocked but the hard part is done. Grilltech is happy, because now I can work on his sweater.

Remember me bitching yesterday about sitting at a grey screen for 1.5 hours? I called it in at 1200. I then had someone else log in for me so I could work. At 1430, the whole database is locked up. No one in North America can use the system. IT does their trouble shooting, find a "couple of users had datalocked". (Hmmm didn't I say locked up? At noon!) Today I turned to BBQer and said, be nice to me or I'll lock the system up again. (Because I have that kind of power.)

3 comments:

sheila said...

Congrats on the shawl! Can't wait to see it! Your hubby sounds a lot like mine...he keeps asking for a sweater, but I have yet to find one that I can commit to, he is 6'4" and hardly wears sweaters!

Amy Lane said...

Hey, while your at it, could you kill my grading program, too? I don't have nearly enough time to get my stuff done!

Mr. Shife said...

Congrats on getting that shawl done. And remember with great power comes great responsibility. Spider Man has taught me so much.