Tuesday, October 2nd

About a month ago I ordered a silver snake chain from a jewelry store. I wanted a 22 inch chain, which they don't make them that length. I went with the 24 inch and he said he would cut it down for me. Good deal. Saturday, he called me and let me know it was in. I was excited. Monday after work, I went to the store to pick it up. He showed it to me, then said, you can pick it up tomorrow morning. I haven't cut it down yet. WHAT?! So, after work today, I'll need to run to the jewelry store again and pick up the chain.

I've finished the first of the purple and teal socks. Haven't casted on for the second one yet. Lazy I know. I'm about half an inch away from starting the heel on Grilltech's second sock. He'll be happy when this set is done. I'll need to drag out the dark blue I got him for another pair of socks. He's wearing holes into the socks I make him. Well, the cotton ones. The wool ones are holding up really well.

I'm having a hard time finding a minute here and there. My work flow has changed, so I'm busy, really busy. I don't make it through all the blogs. I missing reading about my internet friends.

3 comments:

Amy Lane said...

I hate that--my blog-reading has gotten so random with school--I miss everybody!

Lovs2Knit said...

I've fallen behind in blog reading too. Hope things slow down for you soon.

Mr. Shife said...

Well hope you get to enjoy your weekend after your busy week. Have a good one.