Tuesday, October 23

I still haven't finished the (damn) shawl, but I've started really working on Grilltech's sweater. I keep giggling and holding up the four inches of sleeves to him. I've even made him pet them, he rolls his eyes, but does so to make me happy. Because he's that kind of wonderful husband. I've almost finished the gusset on my sock. Then it will be a quick couple of days to the toe. (I'm about eight rows away from completing the toe. Sock will be done tonight!)

I've picked up a ball winder this weekend. I haven't used it yet, but I need to wind the yarn for the (damn) shawl. Dad's buffalo socks and anything else I can think of or can find in hanks. I don't have a swift yet, but I'm sure Grilltech will be happy to either wind or hold. He's such a sweety.

We had knit and eat on Friday night. The girls tried some of the Peach Meade. It was very good. And has enough kick to knock you on your ass.

3 comments:

Carrie Penny said...

MMMMMMMMM Peach Mead sounds yummy!!!

Lovs2Knit said...

Hubby was my swift until an unfortunately winding incident caused a poor hank of CTH Supersock to be maimed.

Amy Lane said...

(damn) shawl--excellent! Too bad you can't pronounce the parenthesis!