Thursday, October 25th

Early morning conversations from the house:

Me: "You know the worst part of today? I thought it was Friday, turns out it's only Thursday." Later, the alarm is going off. Him: "Hit the alarm button twice, that way it's ready for tomorrow." Me: "But you don't work tomorrow, it's Wednesday."

I've started another pair of socks. I'm putting X's and O's down the sides. They look really neat. Enough to keep it interesting, without putting me completely to sleep. The design really can't be seen very well, but I know it's there. I showed D this morning, she really liked the pattern. So I sent it over to her.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I have days like that. Our garbage day is Friday, but for some reason I go around collecting the trash on Wednesday night, thinking its THursday. Hubby just shakes his head...

Amy Lane said...

And now it's Monday that feels like Friday again...we must be ready for a break!