Friday, October 12

Thanks for the supportive comments. I think a lot of the "bored of knitting" is coming from the stress. I started yet another project. I hat for him. It's small, mindless and on size six needles. Sure the (damn) shawl is on size eights, but its lace. I've also been doing quite a bit of stress eating. Which really adds to the stress level.

Work is starting to be a little less crazy. Should have gotten tons of OT, but our Corporate Master's decreed there will be no overtime or the beatings will be more serve. I'm having to take the I am a leaf on the wind attitude. It does help at times. Twelve minutes and counting, then the week is ovah! On the plus side, I did get two 19 inch monitors for my systems. The down side? Its the same exact resolution as the 17 inch ones.

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

"I am a leaf on the wind"--you do remember what happened to Wash after he succeeded at being a 'leaf on the wind' don't you?

Yeah...sometimes you just have to hold onto your surfboard and ride that prickweenie wave, don't you...