Monday, October 29th

It was a pretty laid back weekend. Saturday I went and knitted down at the shop. I finished the first sock of the pair that I want to complete by Wednesday. Some how I don't quite think I'm going to make my goal. Oh well, can't everything. I think if I didn't knit so much on Grilltech's sweater the sock would be further along. But the sock would require too much attention to detail which would have taken away from watching Odyssey 5. Sci-Fi is showing them in place of Doctor Who. I'd missed a couple of episodes, so I asked Grilltech to download them for me. Then he proceeds to tell me, there was only a total of 20 episodes. Crappy! So, I'm watching them and enjoying them, but trying hard not to get to attached.

Sunday we cleaned the house up a bit. While putting the broom back, it fell on my arm. I have a lovely goose bump on my forearm. And today my thumb is sore. Not sure if it's related or not.

3 comments:

Amy Lane said...

I sooo know what you mean. I'm just SWOONING over Moonlight right now but I'm so afraid it's gonna get turfed I can't hardly stand it. (Firefly, anyone? Farscape? Seriously...)

Lovs2Knit said...

See, another good reason not to do housework!

Mr. Shife said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. Sometimes it is nice to be a little laid back. Speaking of the SciFi channel one of my favorite shows is airing a movie soon, Battlestar Galatica.
Have a good week.