Wednesday, August 15th

Wow, I finished the Deathly Hallows. Now I can blog. I cried. I laughed. I thought it was good.

I've not finished the (bleeping), (bleeping) shawl. I've ripped out the edging twice. I don't have enough to complete the edging with the yarn I have left. So I'm going to knit in pattern until I run out of yarn. I have a single skein of sock yarn I'm going to use for the edging. It has some of the blue, white, and purple in it. It will be interesting to say the least.

Mr. Shife sending Quincy* over to try and Ninja some of Grilltech's award winning Chocolate Cream Stout is unacceptable. And don't try to tell me it was Quincy's idea. I know he's plotting to over throw your household, not the Tech household. (I tried to get a picture, but Quincy was way to Ninja like.)

~~~~~~~~

* Okay, it's really Daisy, the next door neighbor's dog. She broke out of her yard and ended up in ours.

5 comments:

Carrie Penny said...

I didn't cry at the end, I cried when he turned the ring... I am listening to it again now in the sunroom when I am working in there at the sewing machine or my knitting project in that room... It was one of the funniest books in the series but one of the most emotional too... I loved it!

sheila said...

I was wondering where you were, glad to see that you are back from your reading break! Chocolate Cream Stout? That sounds really good! Now I am thirsty!

Amy Lane said...

I cried when they escaped from Ballatrix in the middle...and again later when...okay, I cried a lot...but I loved it too...

Sorry the shawl is misbehaving... how do you spank lace?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill! Grandma and I have been concerned about you, not having seen you on line or heard from you for awhile. Sounds like you've been very busy!

If you come up for air, drop us a note.

Mom

Mr. Shife said...

Is Daisy a fat basset?