Monday, August 27th

Wednesday and Thursday were much better then Tuesday. Thank you for the well wishes. I went and knitted at the coffee house. It was just me, it was nice to get out of the house. Granted I was in a noisy barista, but it was a good change. I also got the shawl blocked. It's a lot bigger then I had pictured it would be. Now I don't feel to bad about running out of yarn. The contrasting edging is very nice. Now we need to go star gazing so I can use it.

I'm a bad knitter. I’m a bad blogger. I finished the shawl. It was blocked. I folded it neatly to wait for a trip out to the stars. The Eldest came over and I showed her. She took it home with her. I didn't even get a picture of it in all its glory. Guess this means I'll need to start another shawl, this time made of cashmere. That baby won't be walking out the door without me.

The mitten and sock student is now caught up. Hopefully she'll be where she needs to be on Friday night. I'm still working on two different socks. Should have both of them to the same point by Friday.

Here are the finshed shell socks.

2 comments:

Amy Lane said...

Well I'm a bad blogger too...I still haven't figured out how to input pictures on the Mac... (I'm also not that bright:-) I'm sure the shawl was lovely... in fact, I'm starting to have shawl cravings of my own...I shall have to start one some day...

sheila said...

Too bad that your shawl left the house without even a picture! But like you said, now you can make another one....and out of cashmere to boot! You are right, you will never let that one out of your house!