Thursday, August 16th

We have four cats, I’m sure I’ve mentioned them before. Fran, aka Spawn of Satan, isn’t the brightest cat we have. Not even the cutest cat we have. But she does have heart. Yesterday I tried to get a picture of Daisy, because I forgot to get one while she was in our yard. The other dog, Spot was barking at me because I was near his domain. Fran comes shooting across the yard ready to do battle on my behalf. Granted, she was behind me, but she was ready. This morning I hear a deep throaty hissing and I can see flashes of white on the back porch. I flip on the light and Fran is engaged in a I’m-tougher-then-you with a juvenile raccoon. I grabbed the camera and tried to get a picture, but it was dark. She chased it out of the yard, when it decided to leave.

Chocolate Cream Stout is a beer Grilltech made. It’s a bit on the bitter side for me, I don’t drink coffee because it’s too bitter. He entered it in the Canyon County Fair and took first place for that division. He’s very happy, and makes claims of Award winning Naked Bottle Brewery. It’s all so cute.


And now for something completely different: (thanks Grilltech)

I AM 60% OPTIMUS PRIME

Take the Transformers Quiz

2 comments:

Amy Lane said...

That actually is adorable--but it's also really cool...way to go Grill-Tech-- (and spawn-of-satan, too...)

Mr. Shife said...

I took the quiz and I am 69% Megatron. I don't know what that says about me. I might need to borrow the guard cat since the fat basset runs the other way when he sees his own shadow.