Tuesday, August 28th

We've changed our work flow here at the datamine; and I'm having a hard time getting into the pattern. I'm still getting everything accomplished, but I'm finding it hard to grab a couple of seconds to update my blog.

I have been knitting, working on the socks and Child's Shaker Sweater. I'm even writing up the pattern for the sweater. I'm trying to decide how to write the instructions for the short rows. I think I've come up with a way to make it understandable. I haven't started another shawl yet, but I should get going on one. While I'm not knitting for Christmas, there are two three people I do knit for.

Next month is Grilltech's birthday. I'm not sure what I'm going to make him. He's talking about needing more socks. (He needs them.) But he also loves the sweaters. Decisions, decisions.

Wednesday the 28th there was a Lunar eclipse. While I drove to work, I would glance up at the darking moon and smile. Most of the crew missed it. There are some perks to going to work in the middle of the night. I only wish we didn't have so much light pollution, so I could see the stars a lot better. Oh well.

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

The moon was something special on Tuesday, wasn't it? I saw a men's sweater in Interweave this last issue--the one with the garter yoke...so very rugged!