Tuesday, July 3rd

Missing: My Knitting Mojo. Last seen at LYS or possibly on the living room couch. It may have been wearing a blue lace shawl, a single opal sock, and a mitten with 1.5 inches left to be knit of the thumb. It's owner misses it terribly and is offering a reward for it's safe return. No questions asked.

It's Friday and I'm so sleepy. Grilltech was smoking the briskets last night and had to get up every two hours. I slept through two of them, but the last two woke me up. On the plus side, today is my Friday. T-2 for MIL and T-3 for the wedding. I wonder if there will be anymore melt downs between now and then.

On the way home tonight I'll need to pick up the wedding dress from the cleaners. I still haven't picked out what I'll be wearing. I may go with a red dress, because red is for passion.

Grilltech took the day off, hence the reason why he was up all night smoking. He said he was going to get the house straightened up. (Washing the top of the fridge? MIL is only 4'11" at best, she can't see the top of the fridge.)

3 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Okay try again, first time did not work right the url got cut off... thought you might like this, even tho babybird is still a bit small for an iphone.

http://tinyurl.com/2dhp2f

Amy Lane said...

Wow...good luck on the Wedding--may everything run smoothly and all your endings be happy:-)