Wednesday, July 11th

I could lie and say I had a wonderful post written out for Tuesday, and blogger wouldn't let me post it. I didn't - well it wasn't wonderful - we all know the karma cost for lying isn't much. But I used most of my karma yesterday and need to build up more.

After work, we had to run to the doctor for Grilltech's follow up. After we left he commented on how much he liked the new doctor. Mind you, I had to practically hog tie him to make him go. Its a woman, I'm not to comfortable with a woman doctor... I'm a sexists at times. How can he be sexist "at times?" (insert eye roll here) He has to go back next month to have two more moles removed.

MIL, you might want to skip the next two paragraphs...

We went out to dinner afterwards. It was one of the places from the Brew Festival. Grilltech had a dark stout and I have a hoppy raspberry wheat with dinner. Food wasn't bad, but the beer was good. We tipped well and left. Made it about 50 feet down the street when Grilltech said he couldn't find the phone. I whipped around and pulled back into the parking lot and booted him out. The waiter was coming out the door as Grilltech was heading around the car. Nice guy, we'll be back.

Afterwards we went to the Co-op and wandered around. I found a pair of glass earrings I wanted to look at. I went to pick them up, they fell, smacking the concrete floor and one broke. We looked at each other and he picked up the broken parts and I hauled them around the store. Because, I broke it, I bought it. He found the huckleberry beer he wanted. I picked out a dark cherry lambic. We went to pay and the cashier held up the earrings said it's broken. I explained what happened. He said, we don't make people pay for accidents. Wow... good deal. We may join, they have a ton of stuff we could buy.

From there we went over Eyes of the World. I found a lovely moonstone pendant, reasonably priced. I could have wandered more, but Grilltech went out to the car and I didn't want to leave him in the heat. We made it home about 1900. The lawn was still being watered. I missed how it happened, because I was emptying the car. I went out to see what he was doing and the connecting tube from the pump had came off spewing water everywhere and all over him. I pulled the plug, so he could fix it. He came in and changed clothes then took off to the game store.

It was still to hot to knit. Maybe I should have turned on the air conditioning last night, so I could knit.

And now for something completely different: (from Judy at Persistent Illusion)


The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!





Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."


Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).




Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Get Sorted Now!



I could have been a Gryffindor, three points shy.

No comments: